XO750 XL Offroad Trailer Jockey WheelARK Corporation
NEW XL VERSION - DESIGNED FOR THE TALLEST OF OFF ROAD TRAILER FRAMES!
The NEW XO750 Offroad XL Trailer Jockey Wheel is an extended length version of market leading XO750 Jockey Wheel, and the new "big guy" in the ARK XO range. Designed in Australia to meet the grueling demands of the Australian consumer, the Ark XO750 XL Jockey Wheel will take more than you can throw at it, and is designed for trailers with extra lift and/or frame clearance.
Built to be tough, Designed to be versatile
If you spend any time off road with your trailer, then an ARK XO750 family of jockey wheels is one of the best upgrades money can buy. Built with a trailing yoke design, and dual steel wheels with a solid rubber outer, the XO750 XL will allow you to move the trailer around on all types of terrain with minimal effort. Pull in any direction, and the trailer wheel pivots to follow your input. It features a removable magnetic handle (no more dragging the handle in the dirt), plus a unique adjustable height feature to limit the amount of winding you need to do. Just drop the jack down to the nearest hole and wind from there. For travel, simply pull the large handle and swing the coupler up and out of the way. You can even lock the wheel in an angled up position so it doesn't hang down below the frame for maximum trailer break-over angle.
The XO 750 XL bolts on to a variety of drawbar sizes with the included bolt-on brackets.
Magnetic, removable, side-winding handle
• Easier raising & lowering of trailers/caravans - away from stone guards, toolboxes or jerry can holders
• Magnetic, removable handle ensures safe stowage and prevents damage in offroad situations
Heavy duty body with 750kg tongue weight rating (1,650 pounds)
• Increases load carrying capacity and eliminates the likelihood of “bend” under weight. Increased main body length* to provide extra height while retaining a heavy-duty 1650 lbs load rating. *compared to standard length XO750 jockey Wheel
6x adjustable height positions (Versus 4 with the standard XO750)
• Approx. 12” of adjustability across 6 height positions
• 10” of additional height adjustability (screw travel) at each of the 6 positions, whilst maintaining a central swivel point for extra strength
• Minimum height (mounting centre to ground) – 11.6” (295mm)
• Maximum height (mounting centre to ground with screw travel at max) – 33.5" (850mm)
• Maximum height when moving trailer – Approx. 28.5" (mounting centre to ground with screw travel at ~50%)
Heavy duty swivel clamp
• 4 bolt pivot point ensures no more bowing under weight
• Suitable for 75mm, 100mm, 130mm and 150mm height drawbars
• Comes with mounting hardware - no more welding onto drawbars
Easy-pivot trailing yoke design
• Wheel pivots easily, even under heavy load or on soft ground
Dual wheel with sealed bearings & offroad tread
• Increases offroad grip and spreads the load
Variable yoke lock
• Allows you to lock the yoke in 1 of 5 positions when the jockey wheel is stowed, to allow for clearance of stone guards, toolboxes, jerry can holders etc…
Rust resistant finish
• Salt spray tested for 600 hours
Don't need a jockey wheel this tall? Check out the standard length XO750 here.