XO750 Offroad Trailer Jockey WheelARK Corporation
The XO750 Offroad Trailer Jockey Wheel is one of the most robust and durable jockey wheels on the market and the "big guy" in the ARK XO range. Designed in Australia to meet the grueling demands of the Australian consumer, the Ark Corp XO750 Jockey Wheel will take more than you can throw at it. Take a look at the video below to see how much it can really handle.
Built to be tough, Designed to be versatile
If you spend any time off road with your trailer, then an ARK XO750 jockey wheel is one of the best upgrades money can buy. Built with a trailing yoke design, and dual steel wheels with a solid rubber outer, the XO750 will allow you to move the trailer around on all types of terrain with minimal effort. Pull in any direction, and the trailer wheel pivots to follow your input. It features a removable magnetic handle (no more dragging the handle in the dirt), plus a unique adjustable height feature to limit the amount of winding you need to do. Just drop the jack down to the nearest hole and wind from there. For travel, simply pull the large handle and swing the coupler up and out of the way. You can even lock the wheel in an angled up position so it doesn't hang down below the frame for maximum trailer break-over angle.
The XO 750 bolts on to a variety of drawbar sizes with the included bolt-on brackets.
Magnetic, removable, side-winding handle
• Easier raising & lowering of trailers/caravans - away from stone guards, toolboxes or jerry can holders
• Magnetic, removable handle ensures safe stowage and prevents damage in offroad situations
Heavy duty body with 750kg rating
• Increases load carrying capacity and eliminates the likelihood of “bend” under weight
4 adjustable height positions
• 250mm height adjustability at each of the 4 positions, whilst maintaining a central swivel point for extra strength
Heavy duty swivel clamp
• 4 bolt pivot point ensures no more bowing under weight
• Suitable for 75mm, 100mm, 130mm and 150mm drawbars
• Comes with mounting hardware - no more welding onto drawbars
Easy-pivot trailing yoke design
• Wheel pivots easily, even under heavy load or on soft ground
Dual wheel with sealed bearings & offroad tread
• Increases offroad grip and spreads the load
Variable yoke lock
• Allows you to lock the yoke in 1 of 5 positions when the jockey wheel is stowed, to allow for clearance of stone guards, toolboxes, jerry can holders etc…
Rust resistant finish
• Salt spray tested for 600 hours
NOW AVAILABLE IN CLASSIC SILVER AND NEW BLACK EDITION!
Don't need a 750KG tongue weight rating? Check out the little brother to the XO750 - The XO500.