XO500 Off Road Trailer Jockey WheelARK Corporation
Built to be tough, Designed to be versatile
If you spend any time off road with your trailer, then an ARK XO jockey wheel is one of the best upgrades money can buy. Built with a trailing yoke design, and dual steel wheels with a solid rubber outer, the XO500 will allow you to move the trailer around on all types of terrain with minimal effort. Pull in any direction, and the trailer wheel pivots to follow your input. It features a removable magnetic handle (no more dragging the handle in the dirt), plus a unique adjustable height feature to limit the amount of winding you need to do. Just drop the jack down to the nearest hole and wind from there. For travel, simply pull the large handle and swing the coupler up and out of the way. You can even lock the wheel in an angled up position so it doesn't hang down below the frame for maximum trailer break-over angle.
The XO500 bolts on to a variety of drawbar sizes with the included bolt-on brackets.
• Heavy duty body with 500kg tongue weight static rating (1,100 pounds)
• Magnetic removable side-winding handle
• Heavy duty square body & swivel clamp
• 4x adjustable height positions:
• 190mm (7.5”) of adjustability across 4 height positions
• 250mm (10”) of additional height adjustability (screw travel) at each of the 4 positions, whilst maintaining a central swivel point for extra strength
• Minimum height (mounting centre to ground) – 285mm (11.25”)
• Maximum height (mounting centre to ground) – 710mm (28”)
• Maximum height when moving trailer – 600mm (23.5”)
• Maximum screw travel lift when moving trailer – 110mm (4.5”)
• Variable yoke lock
• Easy-pivot trailing yoke design
• Dual wheel with sealed bearings and Off-road tread
• Highly rust resistent (salt spray tested for 600hrs).
• Static Load Rating: 500kg/1100lbs
• Dynamic Load Rating: 350kg/770lbs