Timbren Axle-Less Suspension
Please contact us for pricing
A standard feature on the BushRanger XT trailer package, the Timbren Axle-Less suspension system offers a premium expedition trailer setup. The proprietary design of the Axle-Less suspension – with its unique spring technology – guarantees a quieter, softer ride both loaded and unloaded, on and off road.
- Rubber Springs & Urethane bushings create exceptionally smooth & quiet ride – Even when empty
- Included are premium urethane bushings that require no maintenance
- Factory built-in camber and toe-in ensures trailer will always track well
- The jounce spring is the core of the Axle-Less trailer suspension. Its unique shape and progressive spring rate allow for variable load conditions. Unlike most suspensions, the Axle-Less works well unloaded, fully loaded – and everything in between
- It may be small, but the rebound spring plays an important role in the operation of the Axle-Less suspension. This spring creates constant tension on the jounce spring when the trailer is empty. This means that full or empty the trailer will always have a smooth ride and will never bounce around like a typical trailer suspension.
- Easily replaceable spindle using our unique outboard arm design
- Comes with EZ-Lube spindles
- Electric brakes available
- Winner of the 2011 SEMA Best New Off-Road product of the year